vendredi 28 mars 2008

Forex Broker Review

I’ve been asked several times about several forex brokers. Obviously not all questions I can answer since not every broker being asked I have an experience with. However, these questions show me that people really need a good and objective informations about some forex brokers before they choose one.

Therefore I start new category for forex broker reviews. I try posting review of every forex broker around based on experience of mine and my friends. To enrich each review I welcome your opinion. You may share your own thought and experience with any forex brokers. To do so please use the comment form on the appropriate broker review’s page.

Fairly speaking though, I personally think that no forex broker is perfect. Each of them have its own positive and negative sides. Finding the best forex broker is not a matter of finding the perfect one instead it is a matter of finding the right one for each of us.

You can start reading, discuss and share opinions about any forex broker from the forex broker reviews section. Just please be honest, wise and don’t use this section for promotion purpose.

Aucun commentaire: